A senior Information Technology leader with over 25 years’ experience in a range of industries. Effective in strategy development and execution, organisational transformation and development, complex project and programme management, software engineering, information systems architecture, negotiation and consensus-building, and adding bottom-line value. Strong financial background (former financial auditor). Passionate, committed individual who fosters solid partnerships, and develops staff through effective leadership and mentoring.
- Managed rapid conversion of Global Strategy’s $6 billion AUM Transfer Agency systems into AGF’s, on time, under budget, and with full functionality in place, retaining $1 million in annual revenues for AGF.
- Directed service-oriented architecture initiative, generating additional revenues of $250,000 initially, with anticipated additional annual revenues of at least $1 million.
- Led strategy work for a global FI providing roadmap for re-engineering software delivery process, with potential cost savings of $30 million annually after three years.
- Directed North America rollout of Stock Locator System to ten sites, saving in excess of $100,000 per plant or $1 million annually, and increased efficiencies and customer service.
- Re-engineered large departmental organisations, with job function redesign, relocation of systems responsibilities, and a physical relocation. Achieved zero staff attrition, increased employee morale and effectiveness, and significant improvements in project and service delivery.